Subject: Roundtable invitation: Ukrainian displaced people in Germany
From: "Kata Fredheim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2025 08:00:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

We haven’t been in touch for a while, and I’ve truly missed our 
conversations about the challenges and support Ukrainian displaced people 
have around Europe.  Please allow me to invite you to our next event.

A few weeks ago, we hosted an onsite-only event in Stockholm, but we're now 
back in hybrid mode to continue our series exploring the support and 
inclusion of Ukrainian displaced people across Europe. This time, we turn 
our focus to Germany.

You're warmly invited to join us online or in person in Berlin on 30 April 
at 12:00 (Berlin time):
Roundtable: Understanding Ukrainian Displaced People’s Support and Inclusion 
in Germany 
<https://www.sseriga.edu/roundtable-understanding-ukrainian-displaced-peoples-support-and-inclusion-germany>

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reach out. We also hope 
to share a summary of insights from this and all our roundtables with you 
soon.

Looking forward to connecting again.

Keep in touch and see you soon,
Best wishes,
Kata

Dr Kata Fredheim
Executive Vice President - Partnerships and Strategy;
Associate Professor
Stockholm School of Economics in Riga

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
htttp://www.sseriga.edu <http://www.sseriga.edu/>

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1DrdIRLiMIvsEXx4e9_8FkzZ_0MLQGbwK&revid=0Bx1i3_51s9OyMjVNdExqYTEyTHBSWjZnbU5mdHBFUm5SbGZFPQ>